Welcome to Tulip Time!!! For those of you who are not native to the Orange City, Iowa area; we love to celebrate our Dutch heritage with a festival every year. There are colorful tulips throughout our city, a lot of people dress up in traditional dutch costumes, they wash the streets before the parade, there are awesome bands, and a tulip court with a tulip queen!
We did a Dutch themed styled shoot and I am so excited to share it with you! Tulips and delft and wooden shoes! I’m so obsessed with how it turned out! I can’t thank Honey Suckle Hollow enough for helping me plan and execute this shoot! I couldn’t have done it with out them! Aren’t their flowers GORGEOUS?!?!? Oh my goodness they are so talented!! Link to their website and Instagram are at the end of this post :).
We used some beautiful ribbons from @froufrouchic
These two adorables
The wonderful ladies from Chrysalis Bridal Salon!
And these cuties!
We couldn’t go without a little highlight on the dutch shoes 🙂
- Floral Design and Styling – Honey Suckle Hollow Florist – Website – Instagram
- Ribbon – Frou Frou Chic Website – Instagram
- Blue Tulip Antiques: Delft table pieces
- Chrysalis Bridal Salon Website
- Vaas family for their grandmother’s beautiful plates
- De Jong family for fabulous chairs
- Mars family for the wooden shoes
- Models – Nathan and Amber Schipper, Nathan and Heidi Connelly
- Jenni O Photography Instagram 🙂
Have a happy Tulip Week!!
xoxo – Jenni O